Request A Consultation
Colorado Post-Decree Modification Attorney
No matter how much thought you may have put into your original parenting plan, circumstances may arise that necessitate you filing a Motion for Modification of Parenting Time. Under Colorado law, a court may modify parenting time at any time if it is in the best interests of the children.
Shepard Law has handled countless modification proceedings and is here to answer any questions you may have about changing your current parenting plan.
What We DO & What We DON’T Do
- We DO develop relationships and take the time to know each client by name. Each client is guaranteed to work, one-on-one, with Attorney Shepard.
- We DO exercise compassion, empathy and careful planning with family law issues because we recognize their sensitive nature and the difficulty that accompanies their emotional interactions.
- We DO take the time to allow you to be as actively involved in the planning and commencement of your case as you would like to be.
- We DON’T pass you off to associate attorneys like big firms. At Shepard Law, You pay for the representation you deserve, which means working directly with Attorney Shepard.
- We DON’T use stock Motions. Each submission to the court is tailored to you – you’re an individual with a unique case, and deserve to be treated as such.
- We DON’T view you as a means to income. Each client is a person facing real life challenges. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution. We work to meet your needs on everything from payment plans to specific outcomes.