Request A Consultation
[contact-form-7 id=”3167″ title=”Single Line”]
Colorado Orders of Protection | Protective Order Attorney
Protective Orders are a common occurrence in family law cases. A party may file for a Temporary Civil Protection Order (TPO) in either civil or domestic court. Once the TPO is granted, a permanent protection order hearing will be set and the protected party must have the restrained party served with the TPO.
At a permanent protection order hearing, the protected party must prove to the court that they are in imminent danger to their life or health because of the restrained party’s actions or behaviors. They must also prove that these actions or behaviors will not stop unless the restrained party has a protection order entered against them.
Whether you are seeking a protection order or defending yourself against one, permanent protections orders have lasting implications, even criminal implications, and you may not want to go to court alone. Contact us today to speak to an attorney about your situation.
[segment id=”quote-banner” class=”slogan” background_image=”https://www.shepardfamilylaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/900×391-Solution-Focus-Quote.png” background_color=”#eee” parallax_background=”true” background_speed=”0″ style=”width: 100%; margin-left: -20px; height: 375px;”][blockquote subtitle=”Tricia Shepard
Family Law & Criminal Defense
Attorney”]”When you focus on the solution, the problems take care of themselves.”[/blockquote][/segment]
[segment id=”marketing-policy” class=”symmetric center hideInMobile” ]
What We DO & What We DON’T Do
[parent_wrap class=”symmetric-text”] [segment id=”marketing-policy” class=”symmetric center”]
- We DO develop relationships and take the time to know each client by name. Each client is guaranteed to work, one-on-one, with Attorney Shepard.
- We DO exercise compassion, empathy and careful planning with family law issues because we recognize their sensitive nature and the difficulty that accompanies their emotional interactions.
- We DO take the time to allow you to be as actively involved in the planning and commencement of your case as you would like to be.
[/wrap] [wrap class=”symmetric-right”]
- We DON’T pass you off to associate attorneys like big firms. At Shepard Law, You pay for the representation you deserve, which means working directly with Attorney Shepard.
- We DON’T use stock Motions. Each submission to the court is tailored to you – you’re an individual with a unique case, and deserve to be treated as such.
- We DON’T view you as a means to income. Each client is a person facing real life challenges. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution. We work to meet your needs on everything from payment plans to specific outcomes.
[/wrap] [/parent_wrap] [/segment]