Request A Consultation
Colorado Child Relocation | Child Relocation Attorney
In determining whether to allow one party to move out of state with the children, the court will consider whether the relocation is in the best interests of the children and will also take into consideration several factors. These factors are:
If you are planning to relocate with your children and need to relocate by a specific date (i.e. for a job offer), it is important that you retain an attorney and/or file your case as quickly as possible. These cases can take time and you will want to ensure that the court will have adequate time to make a decision.
What We DO & What We DON’T Do
- We DO develop relationships and take the time to know each client by name. Each client is guaranteed to work, one-on-one, with Attorney Shepard.
- We DO exercise compassion, empathy and careful planning with family law issues because we recognize their sensitive nature and the difficulty that accompanies their emotional interactions.
- We DO take the time to allow you to be as actively involved in the planning and commencement of your case as you would like to be.
- We DON’T pass you off to associate attorneys like big firms. At Shepard Law, You pay for the representation you deserve, which means working directly with Attorney Shepard.
- We DON’T use stock Motions. Each submission to the court is tailored to you – you’re an individual with a unique case, and deserve to be treated as such.
- We DON’T view you as a means to income. Each client is a person facing real life challenges. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution. We work to meet your needs on everything from payment plans to specific outcomes.