Request A Consultation
Colorado Property Division | Parker, CO How to Protect Your Property During A Divorce
With marriage comes an interconnected, tangled web of life; With divorce, and even legal separation, the web must be untangled into two even halves. Each layer – mortgage(s), bank accounts, 401k’s, IRA’s, stocks, bonds, vehicles, businesses, heirlooms and all other valuables alike – make the task of dividing assets more difficult. Layers of emotions and resentments are also ever present and serve to complicate the process even more, often preventing the individuals involved from thinking clearly and making rational decisions. Working with a Colorado Family Law Attorney, who is skilled in negotiation and mediation, and specializes in property division, like Tricia Shepard, can reduce the stress involved and better your chances of securing your assets of choice.
At Shepard Law, it is our goal to make the property division as seamless as possible, while positioning you to be financially sound as you start this new independent chapter of life. Steering the course alone without an attorney can have long lasting negative effects significantly altering you and your children’s economic status. Be confident throughout the property division process by working with Shepard Law, LLC. For more information on property division, check back here or call our office at 720.432.8460.
What We DO & What We DON’T Do
- We DO develop relationships and take the time to know each client by name. Each client is guaranteed to work, one-on-one, with Attorney Shepard.
- We DO exercise compassion, empathy and careful planning with family law issues because we recognize their sensitive nature and the difficulty that accompanies their emotional interactions.
- We DO take the time to allow you to be as actively involved in the planning and commencement of your case as you would like to be.
- We DON’T pass you off to associate attorneys like big firms. At Shepard Law, You pay for the representation you deserve, which means working directly with Attorney Shepard.
- We DON’T use stock Motions. Each submission to the court is tailored to you – you’re an individual with a unique case, and deserve to be treated as such.
- We DON’T view you as a means to income. Each client is a person facing real life challenges. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution. We work to meet your needs on everything from payment plans to specific outcomes.